Friday, February 23, 2007

Chocolate!



• Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.
• Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks)

• Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.

• The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!
• Terry Moore

• All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
• Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

• Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food.

• I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

• A chocolate in the mouth is worth two on the plate.

• There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE
Linda Grayson, "The Pickwick Papers"

• Chocolate: Here today .... Gone today!

• Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!

• Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

• I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.

• Put the chocolate in the bag and nobody gets hurt.

• Chocolate doesn't make the world go around ... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!

• Simply put... everyone has a price, mine is chocolate!

• Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.

• A little too much chocolate is just about right.

• Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies..

• The three best pleasures in life are scratching, sneezing and eating chocolate.

• In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.

• Eat a square meal a day - a box of chocolate.

No comments: