Sunday, April 5, 2009

DEXTER quotes


"I'm something new entirely, with my own set of rules. I'm Dexter. Boo."

"I dream I'm floating on the surface of my own life, watching it unfold."

"There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface."

"All you can do is play along at life and hope that sometimes you get it right."

"Human bonds always lead to messy complications."

"Killing must serve a purpose. Otherwise, it's just plain murder."

"The problem with acting normal is that normal people get into stupid situations."

"Normal people are so hostile."

"People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess."

"I will not kill my sister, I will not kill my sister, I will not kill my sister."

Masouka: "Why do you get a hug and I only get a tap on the nose?"
Batista: "Cause you're like a retarded puppy"

"I'm a neat monster."

"I don't blame my foster parents for that. Harry and Doris Morgan did a wonderful job raising me. But, they're both dead now. No, I didn't kill them. Honest."

"If I had a heart, it would probably be breaking right now."

"If god can perform miracles then you'd have to think that Satan has a few tricks up his sleeve as well."

"I like to pretend I'm alone. Completely alone. Maybe post apocalypse, or plague, whatever. No one left to act normal for, no need to hide who I really am, it would be freeing."

"If hell exists, I'm in it."

"Somehow it's reassuring knowing I'm not the only one pretending to be normal."

"Sometimes you just want to forget who you are altogether."

"People see what they want to see, nobody knows what I really am"

No comments: